COMMERCIAL BARRISTER IN LONDON
Arfan Khan is a leading Chancery, Commercial & Public Law Barrister, practising predominantly in the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and the High Court in a broad range of Chancery, Commercial and International Law disputes.
Arfan Khan is described by solicitors as “a polymath” who “advocates with mesmeric quality” and "a formidable intellect".
Arfan Khan is an leading award winning barrister, practising from Lamb Chambers, in the Temple, London
He practices in Commercial, Chancery, Public and International Law, predominantly in the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and the High Court. He has a proven track record in many landmark reported cases involving a diverse range of clients
Arfan has appeared in the Privy Council and the European Court of Human Rights
In 2009, he was named Times Lawyer of the Week
His experience places him in an ideal position to contribute in a larger team, with clients often instructing him as a leader, or in appeals where other lawyers have appeared at first instance.
He has been described by solicitors as:
• “a polymath” who “advocates with mesmeric quality”
• a “exceptionally hard working and gifted advocate”
• "a formidable intellect"
• "a phenomenal advocate both orally and in writing" with "exceptionally high quality work"
He has been awarded the following awards:
• Chancery Lawyer of the Year, Finance Monthly Law Awards 2017
• Banking & Finance Barrister of the Year in the Livewire Corporate Global Awards 2016.
• Leading Chancery Barrister of the Year, ACQ Global Awards 2015.
• Leading Intellectual Property Law Barrister of the Year 2015 (ACQ Global Awards 2015).
• Leading Intellectual Property Barrister of the Year, Lawyer Monthly 2015
Arfan Khan is listed in the Asian Who’s Who International Guide
As a student, he has published papers in peer refereed law journals, including the Law Quarterly Review
Arfan was a member of the Chambers of Mark Littman QC; a leading Commercial Chambers in London. He is a member of the United Kingdom Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists